1. Your health. That's an easy one-- if your body machine is breaking down each day can feel like a struggle. What if I told you that you can affect your health just by shifting your thoughts?
2. Your purpose. You're passionate about something. Either that something just popped up in your heart and you felt a pang of excitement, or you're shaking your head claiming you have no idea what lights you up. Either way, aligning your life with your passions & purpose is the fastest path to abundance. What are you waiting for?
3. Your authentic gifts. If you think that JUST YOU arrived to the planet without special talents you're a nut. If you haven't discovered them yet it just means you're restricting the flow, not that they don't exist. How amazing would it feel to honor your authentic gifts?
4. Your family. Want to make a real difference in the lives of people you love? Fill your own tanks first so you can overflow. Be an example they can look to, not a critical voice. Getting out of your own way also invites your spouse, partner, children, parents, siblings, etc. to step into their personal power too. Are you ready to massively influence the lives of those you love?
5. Your community. Once you impact your family, they start to influence the people in their lives too. All of a sudden the lights have turned on in you, your family, their friends and family, the community, the town, the state, the country, the world. This is how we start a revolution! Change begins within you first. Did you know changing the world simply started with loving yourself first?
6. Your bank account. Oh snap, now we're talking. It's easy to think that 'rich' people are selfish-- but in actuality and by definition, if you're struggling financially and only able to think about yourself.. that can be selfish. When you don't have to worry about your finances you can start to see beyond your own situation and overflow into the lives of other body machines who need help. The only way we're going to change the world is if we all start to see beyond our own situations. How wonderful would it be to not have to worry about money anymore?
7. Your love life. You attract what you emit. Want to find the sexiest, smartest, most loving, most outgoing, most charismatic, wealthy, healthy partner? You gotta be there first. Then, it's Law. The Universe HAS to reciprocate according to the energetic Law of Attraction. Life is so sweet when shared with someone you love-- ready to find them?
8. Your sex life. Intimacy is near impossible when you're in your own way. Confidence and vulnerability are prerequisites, and both of these are not characteristics of someone that's in their own way. This life is meant to be a sensual experience. There's no coincidence that orgasms feel good-- they're meant to feel good and you're meant to enjoy them. When you learn to relax and let go in your own body, you get a 1-way ticket to Abundance Land. And as you know, once you arrive to abundance land everything you want and need is within reach.
9. Your deep friendships. Again, you can only attract what you emit. For the longest time I thought that friendships were a fluffy concept and that it made me 'strong' to be able to survive alone. Now I see that the quality of my friendships directly correlate to the heights in which I am brave enough to rise. You deserve deep love, deep trust, deep partnership-- and you have to be there first to attract those types of friendships. When you start this journey of self-discovery you'll become a magnet for others who are also on the path. How high will you rise with true friends by your side?
10. Your hope and faith. No progress can be made without hope and faith. Hope and faith allow us to believe before we see the 'proof'-- and, as we know, we're conscious creators so our thoughts of belief are the seeds upon which the next reality can grow. It's freaking hard to believe in a better life for yourself when you're stuck in the dark fog of Lack Village. How powerful would you feel if, regardless of your situation, you had a way to tap into your hope and faith to attract something new?
11. Your happiness. You know joy is my jam. I have such reverence for the power of joy because I lost my joy for a long time. I thought punishing myself was the path to success-- and not only did I dislike the journey, but I never reached my destinations. Happiness is available regardless of the balance in your bank account, your relationship status, or the number on the scale. So often we toss our happiness away to other people and things, are you ready to reclaim your happiness?
12. Your clarity. I can be broke AF, sick, tired, alone and scared shitless-- but if I have clarity about what to do and where to go, I can have hope for a greater tomorrow. Do you want clarity around your next steps and how to get there? Do you want to know how to get back to clarity when you're overwhelmed?
13. Your time. We can't stop the clock but we can surely manipulate how we take up space in every moment. Most of us feel victim to our schedule instead in of a creator of our reality-- what do you wish you had more time for?
14. Your curiosity. There is so much to see, feel, taste, touch and hear on this magnificent planet. The more we explore, the more we fill our tanks with the majesty of pure existence. Curiosity is the fuel for continued growth and expansion. What are you missing out on?
15. Your confidence. Self-esteem and empowerment provide the foundation for so much of *the good stuff*. When you're confidence in who you BE (not what you do), deep connection is available to and with the nouns you love. When you emit power, you attract back the biggest, boldest manifestations you desire. What could you accomplish if you believed in yourself?
16. Your quality of sleep. A good night's sleep can greatly influence the quality of your days. When you trust yourself and the big U, there's no need for sleepless nights.
17. Your energy. The stakes are high-- you're manifesting more of what you're emitting. If you want to keep attracting more of what is, then by all means-- carry on! If you're ready for something new, you must think and be something new. What do you want to attract? How do you want to feel?
18. Your vitality. Feeling sluggish and foggy has become an expectation because we've been taught that life is hard and exhausting. Really, you're sluggish because you're swimming upstream. When you start to flow with the current, tiredness is a result of a life well lived, not a habitual result regardless of how much you sleep. How would it feel to have loads of energy to give to your work, your partner, your children and/or your passions?
19. Your trust. 'Titanium trust' (as my friend Amber calls is) is the most powerful component for change. Learning to believe before you see is the only way to create something new. What do you trust? Do you trust yourself?
20. Your new opportunities. If you are no longer an energetic match for your reality, new opportunities will pour in. If you're ready to receive, the Universe will flood you with new people, places and things that match your greatest desires. It's only when we restrict our possibilities that the opportunities cease to present themselves. What new opportunities do you want to see in your life?
21. Your impact. Whether you positively effect one person or 1 billion people in your lifetime, your influence is invaluable. How do you want to impact your family? How do you want to impact your community? How do you want to impact humanity?
22. YOU! There is only one of you that'll ever exist on this planet in the history of humanity. You were born to reach your highest heights and the only thing stopping you from taking the first step right now is... you. The great news is all you have to do is make the choice to surrender and all will start shifting.
TORY DUBE is a Holistic Nutrition Specialist, Certified Life Coach and Certified Hypnotherapist through Southwest Institute of Healing Arts. She is the founder of Tory Dube Holistic Health (formerly 'Hotchickpea', founded in NYC). Tory writes for several health publications, is a children's book author, hosts international wellness retreats, and works with clients around the world. Follow her here: www.torydube.com